1) To find out how big your computer screen is, click with the right mouse button on an empty area of your desktop. A pop-up menu should appear. Select Properties and a box should appear with tabs across the top. Click on the Settings tab. In the Screen Area box, you can find your monitor resolution.
2) Go back to our Swag page and click on the image you want in the size you need. (For 800x600, 1024x768, or 1280x960, choose 1600x1200; for 1280x800, chose 1440x900. If no image size matches your resolution, choose the next largest image.)
3) The picture should load in your browser. Click on the picture with your right mouse button and a menu will appear. Select the Set As Wallpaper option.
1. To find out how big your screen is, click on the Apple menu, then select System Preferences>Displays. In the window that appears, under the Display tab, your current screen size will be highlighted.
2. Go to our Swag page and click on the image you want in the size you need. (For 800x600, 1024x768, or 1280x960, choose 1600x1200; for 1280x800, chose 1440x900. If no image size matches your resolution, choose the next largest image.)
3) The image will open in the browser window. Right-click or Control-click on the image and select Save Image As from the menu to save the image to a location on your hard drive. Remember this location. (A good place to save desktop images is the Pictures folder in your home directory.)
3. From the Apple Menu, choose System Preferences and click Desktop & Screensaver. Under Desktop, navigate to the folder where you saved the image. Select the image and click Choose to set it as your desktop picture.
1) Click on the size info for the iPhone image you want to use.
2) The image will open in your browser. Select Save Image As and save the image to your hard drive. (Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library; PC users should save the wallpaper into their My Pictures folder.)
3) You can sync the iPhone with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC.
4) Connect the iPhone to your computer. In iTunes, select the iPhone, then click the Photos tab and select Sync Photos From. Choose the folder where you put the image. Choose All Photos, or choose Selected Folders or Selected Albums, then choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
5) At the bottom of the screen, click Sync to add the images to your iPhone. When the process is complete, disconnect the iPhone.
6) On your iPhone, go to the Photos section of your camera. Find the picture you want to use and select it so that it is displayed full screen.
7) Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don't see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus. In the pop-up menu, click on Use As Wallpaper, then click on Set Wallpaper to complete the process.